Kafta Bil Seneya
- 1kg Fettayleh Premium Kafta
- 4 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 onions, peeled and sliced
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 1 cup passata sauce
- 1 tsp lebanese 7 spice mix
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ cup of water
- 2 tbs Pomegranate molasses
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Take Kafta and shape into singular circular patties and place into a baking tray.
- In a fry pan on a high heat, cook sliced eggplant and potato until they are half cooked (they will completely cook in the oven).
- Starting with you kafta as the base, start to stack potato slice, followed by eggplant slice, tomato slice and onion and place on a baking tray.
- To make the sauce mix passata, 7 spice mix, ground cumin, ground coriander, pomegranate molasses’ and half a cup of water until thoroughly combined.
- Drizzle the sauce over the kafta stacks so that each stack is evenly covered with sauce.
- Place in the oven and cook for 25 mins at 180 degrees.
- Serve with salt and pepper to taste – enjoy!