Asian Stir Fry Lamb
- Lamb backstrap
- Carrots chopped
- Red onion sliced
- Green capsicum chopped
- Broccolini chopped
- Mushrooms sliced
- Ginger grated
- Garlic sliced or minced
- Oyster sauce
- Soy sauce
- Chilli black bean sauce
- Your choice of noodles (singapore, hokkien, udon etc)
- Slice meat into thirds and then with the thickest third, horizontally cut that in half. From there slice into pieces. Place aside.
- On a high heat, add olive oil and then begin to stir fry your ingredients. Start with cooking the meat, be careful not to overfill your pan. Cook half and remove to a separate plate, then cook the other half if your pan is not big enough.
- Begin to add your vegetables to the stir fry, starting with the vegetables that take the longest to cook. Eg carrots, capsicums, mushroom and onion.
- Add grated ginger to the pan.
- Add your sauces and honey to the pan.
- Add your broccolini and allow sauce to thicken.
- Add the noodles and toss until all is combined and covered in the sauce.
- Serve with sesame seeds and fresh herbs (optional).
Did you make this recipe?